Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Videos to Share

Okay so I have had a Flip camcorder for awhile now and have played around with family videos. I am trying my "hand" at using it to do some tutorials. These are a few that I am starting with. Still working on the quality of them so please excuse if they are not at all "professional"....which they are only meant to be informative. So hopefully they will help you in learning and/or working in the Make The Cut software.

I will be doing quite a few of these "Short Take" videos focusing on "one" feature for each video. I work a 40 hour week so I may not get more updated until the weekends....so just remember to check back to see what other features I will be introducing.

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment