Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My shapebook is almost done...

I have been working on getting this finished for quite sometime now. Just have been really busy and even today trying to get this much done, my 3 granddaughters came up for the weekend. Thanks to my darling hubby, he kept them entertained playing outside for awhile while I worked on this. The only thing left now is to add more embellishments (tags, mats, stickles, ribbon, etc) and the pictures to the inside pages.

My Girl Scout troop (I was the leader for 11 years), went to Europe in 2007 for our last year of scouts. We did a 10 day tour visiting London, Paris and several cities in Switzerland. (The dragon is from the legendary Mt. Pilatus in Switzerland.)

I used the Make the Cut software program to create this shape book and several other images from clipart.

I used my Zutter bind-it-all to bind the book with white 3/4 inch O-wire. I just love this little machine it does a wonderful job in making these books.
I am hoping to have the rest of the embellishments done very soon. I will then share a picture-video of the book to show all of the pages and all of the elements I used.
Again, thanks for looking and check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment