Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Working with "Vinyl", Cricut and MTC

Well today I have been playing around with using the vinyl technique with my Cricut. For this project, however, I have used the faux leather contact paper instead of vinyl and it works great and is a lot cheaper. Found it at Home Depot.

I made this sign for my son as the first cut to see how it was going to work. I put together the layout in my Make the Cut software and used it to cut the images out with my Cricut Expression.


This next picture is going to be wall art that I am going to add to my office wall. One of the ladies, KLee from the Make the Cut forum inspired me to do this after seeing her work on her wall. It was just beautiful. So I cut these images from my Cricut "E" using my 12x24 mat with the black faux leather contact paper.

Isn't the cat just fantastic. The cat design was a file shared by KLee. I created the other images using the CDS software, Home Decor and Serenade cartridges. The stool I found a graphic online and pulled it into the MTC software to cut.
Check back later this week to see a picture of how everything is put together on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment