Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Monday, February 22, 2010

My wall art on my office wall

Okay I did it!!! I went to work early this morning and put this on the wall in my office. It was so easy to do using the transfer paper to transfer the image on to and then removing the back and attaching the images right to the wall, then removing the transfer paper. There it was....all done. I think it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. I am so excited with this project that my head is thinking of what can I do next. We will be painting this spring so holding out before I add any to my home...but it is definitely next. For now maybe some butterflies on the wall behind me in my office.

Don't forget to check back to see what other projects I will be adding. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. OMG... LOL!!!! love the kitty "watching" the birdie.

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! What size mat did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it... You already stated 12X24...lol

    ReplyDelete