Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shape Book project in the works

I am currently working on another shape book. This one is on a trip my daughter (Brittney) and I took a couple of years ago to Europe. I designed it Tuesday evening using the Make The Cut! software and an image off of the web of the Mt Pilatus dragon.

I cut the "book" pages out last night and will start working on the layers and embellishments later today and the rest of this week. I am hoping to have it completed by the weekend so that I can share. So check back later to see my updates or either the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment