Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome to The Hobby Lady's Blog

Welcome to my spot on the web. I hope you will take time out to share in my many hobbies.

This is a new year. I tried to start a blog last year but just never got it going. So I am going to try hard to dedicate some time to keeping this one updated. I know that I will not post everyday but I will try to post at least once a week. Hopefully.

I will share my hobbies as the mood strikes me to work or play with them. You know how that is .... what mood will I be in tomorrow. What will I want to do. Come back later to find out.