Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Monday, April 5, 2010

Layout for a Challenge

Here is a layout I did for a "border" challenge. If you will see I used the cat border that I had shared. Check my site for the Borders mtc file for this.

On this layout I used mtc to create and cut the cat border and the large spiderweb. I used silver stickles on the spiderweb. I used a Tilda stamp (from Magnolia stamps) and colored it with the Copic markers. I also used the Martha Stewart Punch around the page - spiderweb punches around this mat and then added a couple more mats with ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment