Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wicked 2-Page Layout

I did this for another challenge over at the MTC Forum message board. This challenge was to use a silhouette image. The image of Elphaba the Witch was from a colored graphic, which I traced around in Paint and then brought it into MTC to finish and cut. The Time Dragon Clock was a photograph that I traced around and erased the background using Paint and then brought it into MTC to finish and cut. The flying monkeys were already a silhouette image.

My daughter and I are going to see Wicked the Musical in June when it comes to Charlotte. This will be our second time seeing it. We saw it June 2006 in New York City. If you haven't seen this show and ever have a chance to go see it, I highly recommend it.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I can't find the flying monkey shape and need a hand :( I've looked on the Silhouette Online Store and didn't find it. Can you please help me out?
    Thanks!
    Joe
    JoeR@createNcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have all the things you need for the flying monkeys and they would be perfect for the WICKED scrape page I am making.

    Is there anyway to get the monkeys?

    gw4191@ship.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm also interested in the flying monkeys, where did you get your silhouettes?
    Many Thanks
    deb
    debra_egan@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete