Welcome to My World on the Net!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take a look around, hopefully you will find something you like or can use!!
***All .mtc files are layered and ready to cut. Any .svg files are ready to be worked on-not layered for cut. ***

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Expecting Baby Layout

I am starting a scrapbook for my daughter, who at this time has had my granddaughter. So this layout with more to follow will be a little late.

I love to create my layout pages in Make the Cut beforehand so that I can see how placement will be and what embellishments I want. This was all cut with my Gazelle!!


(hid daughters belly since she was showing it-not sure she would appreciate showing the "world")



I have attached the MTC file if you would like this layout. When you open it in Make the Cut you will see the layout page. The lock is on the page. This is to show you how to assemble it, although you can move it around to the way you would like. I have made three cutting pages(tabs) for this file (included) so that it will make it easy to cut the separate elements. See the journaling tag, baby peeker and stork tabs on this file. Unlock them before cutting and move the group around for your paper placement and cutter. Also on the stork page remove the note that I added to the page about the stork color before cutting.

Click HERE for the MTC file.

I used Peachy Keen face stamps (Everyday Faces) on the baby peeker. I will have the stork holding the baby in a future layout to share. Look for it soon.


Hope you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment